Course Access: 12 months
Bulk pricing is available! Click here to learn more.
Daily Education for Professionals™
A Peer-reviewed Medical Marijuana Course introduces the reader to the endocannabinoid system and its interaction with the components of the cannabis plant, and addresses various aspects of medical marijuana, including administration, therapeutic use, drug metabolism, physiologic and cognitive effects, potential risks, and drug interactions.
The use of marijuana in obstetric patients, pediatric patients, adolescent patients and elderly patients is discussed in detail. Important considerations for patients with ischemic heart disease, hepatic disease, psychotic illness, and those with a history of drug dependence are also provided.
Subscribers can complete the curriculum and refer back to the content at any point during their 12-month subscription period.
Table of Contents:
A Peer-reviewed Medical Marijuana Course is comprised of 5 lessons:
- Lesson 1: The Endocannabinoid System and Phytocannabinoids
- Lesson 2: Marijuana Products, Modes of Administration and Pharmacology
- Lesson 3: Precautions: The Use of Cannabinoid-based Drugs in Special Patient Populations
- Lesson 4: Precautions: Cannabinoid-based Drug Metabolism and Potential Cannabinoid-based Drug Interactions
- Lesson 5: Physiologic and Cognitive Effects of Marijuana
Meredith Fisher-Corn, MD