Course Access: 12 months
Bulk pricing is available! Click here to learn more.
HealTHCare… What is Healthcare without THC!™
A Peer-reviewed Comprehensive Medical Marijuana Course Bundle introduces the reader to the endocannabinoid system and its interaction with the components of the cannabis plant, and addresses various aspects of medical marijuana, including administration, therapeutic use, drug metabolism, physiologic and cognitive effects, potential risks, and drug interactions.
The use of marijuana in obstetric patients, pediatric patients, adolescent patients and elderly patients is discussed in detail. Important considerations for patients with ischemic heart disease, hepatic disease, psychotic illness, and those with a history of drug dependence are provided.
This course bundle also addresses the use of cannabidiol (CBD) in clinical care, and the information will assist clinicians in effectively treating and counseling CBD consumers. The physiological effects of CBD, CBD drug interactions, CBD’s side effects, and the conditions for which CBD has been shown by evidence-based clinical studies to be efficacious are all discussed in this course bundle.
A Peer-reviewed Comprehensive Medical Marijuana Course Bundle includes two courses:
- A Peer-reviewed Medical Marijuana Course
- A Peer-reviewed CBD in Clinical Care Course
Subscribers can complete the curriculum and refer back to the content at any point during their 12-month subscription period.
Table of Contents:
A Peer-reviewed Medical Marijuana Course is comprised of 5 lessons:
- Lesson 1: The Endocannabinoid System and Phytocannabinoids
- Lesson 2: Marijuana Products, Modes of Administration and Pharmacology
- Lesson 3: Precautions: The Use of Cannabinoid-based Drugs in Special Patient Populations
- Lesson 4: Precautions: Cannabinoid-based Drug Metabolism and Potential Cannabinoid-based Drug Interactions
- Lesson 5: Physiologic and Cognitive Effects of Marijuana
A Peer-reviewed CBD in Clinical Care Course is comprised of 4 lessons:
- Lesson 1: CBD Interacts with Multiple Signaling Systems
- Lesson 2: Drug:Drug Interactions, CBD Pharmacology, and CBD Products
- Lesson 3: Clinical Applications
- Lesson 4: The CBD Consumer Should Know
Meredith Fisher-Corn, MD